We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Production Runner to join the Little Island team.
Candidates should be good with people, both colleagues and clients, with extremely competent IT and admin skills. They should have a good personable manner, both face to face and on the phone, with good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks. You should have a good competency with email, internet and computer packages such as Microsoft Office and Final Draft. Knowledge of editing software such as Avid, Premiere & the Adobe suites is helpful but not essential.
• First point of contact for the company both on the phone and in person: greet, offer drinks and inform staff as appropriate.
• Sorting and distributing post.
• Research tasks, burning DVDs, Prores to H264 transcodes and other ad-hoc admin tasks.
• Runner duties: dropping off/collecting packages and rushes (locally, on foot).
• Keeping the general office areas looking neat and tidy.
• Dealing with general enquiries and correspondence.
• Booking cars and couriers.
• Assisting with development team when needed: reading scripts and writing reports.
• Managing petty cash tins for the company and current productions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with experience of liaising at all levels.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team, and also discreetly when handling sensitive information or situations.
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills, and a knowledge of best office practice.
• Ability to calmly and effectively prioritise workload.
• Driving license for any work on set is useful but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via the Talent Manager link below and send a cover letter along with a CV outlining all relevant job experience.
**Job application closes on Sunday 12th May 2019**